A VIRTUAL FALL WRITING ADVENTURE
SAVE THE DATE!
SHADOW WEEK STARTS OCTOBER 10th @ 6:30PM!
Shadow Season is a Six Week **Virtual** Writing Coven for Fall - write from the dark, from the shadows, from the longer nights, from the deepest waters. Write into NaNoWriMo or stock up on inspiration for the winter.
Shadow Season is meant to be generative, witchy, and joyful. Weekly virtual meetings create a place for the psyche to land. We will get closely acquainted with our process as artists. Light a candle, dedicate your writing space, and tune in.
$100 for 6 weeks of writing. All genre, generative workshop.
HOW IT WORKS: This is a virtual workshop, but not an alone workshop. Includes:
* Weekly virtual meeting Thursday evenings 6:30 - 7:30 pm (and one Wednesday, in honor of Halloween): animal onesies optional;
* Weekly readings for craft, inspiration, and delight;
* Weekly writing PROCESS experiments for goal-setting, creating your home writing space, and being curious about your writing process;
* Daily writing CRAFT experiments so you always have a place to start if you need one;
* Mini-groups for accountability and community;
* One finished piece per week (can be a story, a poem, a hybrid text, a painting - ANYTHING);
* A process for writing the dark: the unknown, the deep waters, the deep feelings;
* A way to get back into writing or settle into a rhythm;
* A community of writers in pjs, in onesies, or in fancy dress on their way out!
Virtual meeting Thursdays 6:30 - 7:30 pm, daily and weekly writing prompts and goals.
We will write from the dark, from the shortening days, from the magic of fall. Light your candles, set up your writing space, and join us!
For questions and to sign up: TheEscapery@gmail.com.